Located on Alexandra's main street, this groovy shop has loyal clients from Lawrence, Invercargill to Ranfurly, Queenstown and Wanaka. Selling Jewellery, wool, beads, clothing, ornaments, gifts, accessories, apparel etc. Funky Stuff! is a business that is suited to the owner operator, someone with flair, creativity ...
Central Otago Industrial Hub
This complex offers the opportunity to secure excellent yard space and buildings. All infrastructure is in place with a broad range of commercial activity allowable in the Heart of the Alexandra Industrial Area. Consisting of large modern workshops, large warehouse and storage facility and expansive office space ma...
- 5 Success Street, Alexandra
Kennels And Cattery With Lifestyle Property
* A unique opportunity to live and work from home or semi-retire with an established business * A well presented 3 bedroom family home of generous proportions * The Kennels and Cattery are housed in spacious, separate, purpose built buildings * Extensive 360 degree views, 10ha lucerne, good outbuildings, boundary de...
- 1981 Omakau Chatto Creek Road, Alexandra
• Excellent Main Street location in Alexandra • Large premises - Good window display • Room to enhance and add more lines • Be your own Boss and pick your hours • An affordable business • Contact Felicity for brochure with all information
Inverlair Lodge - Central Otago
$1,190,000 + GST Going concern - Luxury Rail Trail Accommodation A very good opportunity to purchase a growing business with forward bookings for the rest of the season, plus next season. Very comfortable, near new, well insulated 3 bedroom home with open plan kitchen/dining/living area as well as office, bathroo...
- 3422 Ida Valley - Omakau Road, Oturehua
"acquire Traders" Alexandra
* Antiques, collectables and secondhand goods * Prominent main street location - spacious 261m2 shop * Good lease in place. Open 7 days * Ideal Husband and Wife business * Interested? Learn more - Call today for further information * W.I.W.O $150,000 + GST Imagine indulging your passion and enjoying the...
Waitaki Hotel - Kurow Fhgc
Tired of the rat race of big city living? Love the hospitality life? The Waitaki Hotel located in the country town of Kurow gives you the opportunity to live and work in your own business. There is an upgraded bar area with large logburner, only TAB in town, plus jackpot machines. Up graded outdoor seating area. Accomm...
- 37 Bledisloe Street, Kurow
Roadside Cafe And More
Two popular businesses are currently operating from the front of this property in its Prime position, with good road-side access, on SH1 in Palmerston, East Otago. The Fish n Chip shop and the more recently established Coffee Cup Cafe both offer indoor/outdoor dining facilities and takeaway service. They are well maint...
- 125 Ronaldsay Street, Palmerston
What An Investment
There are two offices, separate toilet and kitchenette, storage room. Why not secure your own office in Oamaru CBD. Ideal as retail space, counselling rooms, beauty salon or business office. Where would you secure this for such a small investment? Call Heather today
- 45 Ribble Street, Oamaru
Industrial Site With Land & Building
A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase this industrial zoned site delivering a large surplus land area and well maintained building combining two titles with a total land area: 5519 sqm. • Includes securely fenced site with ample yard area, easy vehicle movements and storage space. Ideal for outdoor storage or bu...
- 16 And 18 Lindsay Street, Winton