Small Farm With New House
Web Reference: SWG1845
- Situated 15km from Tapanui and 30km from Gore.
- Three bedroom plus office home built in 2016, master bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe.
- New three bay shed, one lockable bay with concrete floor and roller door.
- 240 bales of baleage made on farm last season.
- Carrying 35 in calf beef cross heifers which are available for purchase.
|Land Area||34.6189 hectare|
|Nearest Town||Waikoikoi 9km; Tapanui 15km; and Gore 31km.|
|Primary School||Waikoikoi 9km.|
|Secondary School||Blue Mountain College Tapanui or Gore schools.|
|Freezing Works||SFF Waitane 35km; and Alliance Mataura 43km.|
|Sales Yards||Charlton 35km.|
|Present Condition ( areas approx. )||Approximately one hectare in kale, four hectares in pine and the balance in permanent pasture.|
|Weeds & Pests||Gorse and broom mostly confined to the gullies.|
|Subdivision ( No of Paddocks ) Main||Approx 20.|
|Fences||Post and wire - Warratah dividing.|
|Water Supply||Spring to 30,000 litre tank then pumped to majority of paddocks. House water is from roof catchment and the spring water is back up.|
|Fertiliser||No fert has been applied, soil tests available.|
|Access & Roads||Sheenan Road - Gravel.|
|Supplement made on Farm||240 bales of baleage made on farm last season.|
|Homestead||Three bedroom plus office 'Platinum home' built in 2016. Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe.|
|Farm Buildings||Three bay shed with one bay enclosed lock up.|
|Woodlots||Four hectares of pine log marketing ready to mill. Quote of $60,000 has been given to vendor.|
|Wintered Stock Numbers ( approx )||35 R2 heifers in calf beef X available to purchase.|