Web Reference: SWDR0150
544 Pukerangi Road , Middlemarch, Dunedin
- 544 Pukerangi Road , Middlemarch
- This high earning property is currently running Merino and 1/2 Bred Sheep plus beef cattle obtaining outstanding results.
- 1189 Ha predominately flat and rolling land with some steeper gullies. Recent regrassing plus the addition of Lucerne paddocks and fencing programme make this a well-balanced property.
- Current vendors over the last 10 years have put emphasis on high quality fine wool plus lamb's weights of 18 and 19 kilos
- Improvements include near new main homestead, 2nd dwelling, 3 stand woolshed plus numerous farm buildings, cattle yards and 2 sets of sheep yards.
- To be wintered 2018 2300 Ewes, 1200 Hoggets, 50 Rams and killers 27 R1 and 17 R2 Steers and Heifers.
- Cover includes new and specialized pastures, existing grass paddocks, native tussock blocks plus forestry.
- Exciting options to increase production.
Contact sole agent for price and further details. Ray Kean
|Land Area||1189.44 hectare|
|Nearest Town||Middlemarch 15km, Dunedin 77km, Mosgiel 62km|
|Primary School Bus||Yes|
|Secondary School||Taieri College|
|Secondary School Bus||Yes|
|Water Supply||Rocklands Scheme 17 units to tank. (Spare units paid up) Troughs in most paddocks, with Dams in some.|
|Fertiliser||40 Ton RPR Fert and 150 - 300T Lime Anually|
|Homestead||New 2013 4 Bedroom, Dining, Living, Ensuite Bathroom, Family Bathroom, Laundry, 2 x Toilets, Office, Separate 3 Car Garage, Brick, Colour Steel, Double Glazing, Aluminium.|
|Freezing Works||Pukeuri, Finegand|
|Present Condition ( areas approx. )||25Ha Lucerne 86Ha Lucerne/ Grass Mix 45Ha Green Globe Turnips 24Ha York Globe Turnips 23Ha Doon Major Swedes 440Ha Native 53Ha Forestry Balance Permanent Pasture|
|Contour Description||Flat, Rolling with some steeper faces|
|Average RF||515 mm|
|Altitude||200 masl - House 500 masl - Back|
|Subdivision ( No of Paddocks ) Main||41|
|Hill Blocks||5 Native, 2 River Bl|
|Access & Roads||Central lane system through property|
|Supplement made on Farm||Grain grown on property. 150 - 200 bales hay or baleage pa|
|Other Homes||4 Bedroom, Office, Bathroom, Separate Shower, 2 x Toilets, Separate Lounge, Weatherboard, Iron Roof, Wooden/ Aluminium Joinery. Current Rental $125 p/w.|
|Farm Buildings||3 Stand Wool Shed, 400 NP, 5 Bay Workshop/ Implement Shed 2 Bays Enclosed, Killing Shed, 6 Bay Hay Barn|
|Yards||Sheep Yards x2 1 x Cattle Yards|
|Woodlots||72Ha in 4 Woodlots, 25Ha + 8Ha Planted 2017, 18ha x 4 Year Old, 20ha x 8 Year Old, 33ha x 1 Year Old, 2 Lots in ETS Scheme|
|Wintered Stock Numbers ( approx )||2300 Mixed Aged Ewes (900 1/2 Bred, 1400 Merino) 800 Ewe Hoggets (400 of each) 400 Merino Hoggets 50 Rams 27 R1 Steers, Heifer, 17 R2|