Web Reference: SCAU00175
24 Hall Street, Motunau, Hurunui
- 24 Hall Street, Motunau
MOTIVATED VENDORS CALLING FOR OFFERS.
The vendors have another project underway and need this property sold.
• Low maintenance lock-and-leave property
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living area, opening onto the deck
• Three double bedrooms - all with wardrobes
• Wood burner plus heat pump
• Fully insulated and double-glazed
• Double garage
• Outdoor fish filleting station
• Just over an hour's drive from Christchurch
The ultimate home away from home! This low maintenance modern three-bedroom house has all the home comforts you need, along with a double garage to store the boat during the week.
Motunau has many recreational activities on its doorstep, from fishing for blue cod, diving for crays and paua, and jet skiing, to swimming at the safe, sandy beach, or maybe just a stroll along the shore.
Houses of this quality and versatility are rare in this location, contact me today to arrange a viewing.
|Land Area||1664 m2|
|Floor Area||105 m2|
|Heating||Wood Burner, Heat Pump|
|Joinery||Aluminium, Double Glazed|
|Cladding||Sea run iron|